Even fellow tech giants know Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the 800-pound gorilla in the room. GoDaddy announced plans last week to migrate a vast portion of their colossal web domain management infrastructure on to Amazon’s cloud-based system. While the deal only includes part of GoDaddy’s expansive web footprint, it’s another telling detail in the decade-long story of AWS’ growing prominence.
When even a former cloud competitor like GoDaddy sees the wisdom of leveraging the features and services the mighty AWS can provide, it’s another clear signal that Amazon’s exploding cloud services are an area any IT job seeker needs to understand.
Get firsthand experience in the AWS infrastructure with the Amazon Web Services Certification Training Mega Bundle, available now for only $69 from TNW Deals.
Your training includes eight courses, digging into every step of moving, managing, and securing a network of any size in the AWS framework. While you may not be familiar now with powerful AWS features like Private Cloud, Elastic Load Balancing, S3 and Route 53, this training will get you there.
The courses include:
- AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training (a $299 value)
- Introduction to Amazon S3 Training Course (a $97 value)
- Introduction to Amazon Route 53 Training (a $59 value)
- Introduction to Amazon EC2 Training Course (a $99 value)
- AWS Solution Architect Certification Training Course (a $350 value)
- Amazon VPC Training Course (a $97 value)
- AWS Lambda Training Course (a $149 value)
- AWS Database Migration Service Course (a $149 value)
The AWS platform currently hosts almost two-thirds of the world’s cloud-based web services. With cloud migrations growing at a nearly 40 percent annual clip, it makes sense for anyone looking for work in the tech sector to understand how to operate an AWS-supported network.
With each of these courses normally costing anywhere from $350 to $59, it makes sense to get all this training now at less than $9 per course, just $69.